General > Announcements

Covid 19

(1/5) > >>

Moorey:
Got back home today after been dragged off to hospital in the Ambulance unable to breath with Covid19 two weeks ago. No time for goodbyes or anything. Two weeks on oxy volunteered for the medical trials. Thankfully never ended up on ICU. It was bad enough as it was. A very scary 2 weeks. Now looking at a min 3/4 months for my lungs to recover. Requirement for escaping hospitial only 40 steps along a corridor not stairs. Sounds ridiculously easy but i have walked out under my own steam unlike many and no doubt many more to come.
Please do all you can to protect yourself and others from this its a slight inconvenience to wear a mask. Believe me this virus is NO joke.
I Wouldn't want any of you to go what i have just been through. Stay safe.

MrDavo:
Scary stuff Moorey, I'm so glad you came through it when so many haven't.

Yet to have my turn, but maybe I'll get the vaccine sooner rather than later, as I qualify for a flu jab because I'm such an old git. My wife is a supply teacher, and I've persuaded her to take a break for a little while rather than spend the day in a fresh petri dish every week -some things are worth more than money. Stay safe everyone.

Moorey:
It might sound ridiculous, but i consider myself so lucky.

Nurse Julie:
I really hope you make a full recovery soon Chris. Take care.

ka-ja:
All the best to you, being over75 and a severe COPD sufferer, I dread the thought of of catching it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version