General > Announcements

Peter Williams

<< < (2/7) > >>

bobv7:
Sad loss of a skilled rider and talented engineer. The other one is Dave Croxford! ;)

adespin:

--- Quote from: Rob62 on January 10, 2021, 12:54:50 PM ---RIP Peter

Just out of interest for all the people on here who might not know, including myself, which one is Peter?

--- End quote ---
Peter Williams on the left, Dave Croxford on the right. They were opposite in characters but two talented racers in a golden era of British racing, Peter a quiet talented engineer, Dave more of a James Hunt type.

MrDavo:
The one on the left, the other one is his teammate at Norton, Dave Croxford (aka Crashford). Dave had a ‘podium or medical centre’ style.

Seamus:
Shame, a very talented guy, did work wonders on the Nortons.

Rozabikes Tim:

--- Quote from: adespin on January 10, 2021, 12:57:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob62 on January 10, 2021, 12:54:50 PM ---RIP Peter

Just out of interest for all the people on here who might not know, including myself, which one is Peter?

--- End quote ---
Peter Williams on the left, Dave Croxford on the right. They were opposite in characters but two talented racers in a golden era of British racing, Peter a quiet talented engineer, Dave more of a James Hunt type.

--- End quote ---
Or Peter Williams was the one without Dave written on his leathers! ::) Hadn't even initiallly noticed second person in image due to small mobile view. I too didnt know of him, my interest in racing came in the 70's when it was all Jap stuff. Sounds interesting chap RIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version