Author Topic: Has anybody got any CB500T head light ears?  (Read 154 times)

Online Laverdaroo

• View Profile
Has anybody got any CB500T head light ears?
« on: April 04, 2021, 12:52:25 AM »
Ill have a look through the other pages also but has anybody got a L/H/S headlight ear for a 1970's CB500T? just the near side one as you're sitting on the bike?

Number 18 on the fiche enclosed, I modified the right one to fit my 400f front end and looks brilliant, just what I wanted. In celebration I decided to have a coffee, during which time  'Sausage Fingers'. the 'workshop concentration elf' paid a visit and upon my return I totally goosed the left hand one, cutting to the wrong side of both of my lines and rendering it useless.  It happens :o ;D
Anyway, if anybody has one that would be up for grabs that would be great. The ones on the interweb are stupid prices from the states and Id rather keep it in the club, so to speak.
Cheers.
Modify message
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 01:05:25 AM by Laverdaroo »
Mornings are the invention of the devil

Offline Oddjob

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Don't play stupid with me, I'm better at it

Online Laverdaroo

• View Profile
Re: Has anybody got any CB500T head light ears?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 07:59:23 PM »
Thanks for that, yup that's the one..........but sadly not at £70, that's way more than I've got in the 'cock up fund' at the min. I must have lucked out as I got this pair for 15 off the electric jumble sale.  There's a few on there but all silly dosh like that one. Thanks though, really appreciate it.

Offline Oddjob

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 10:02:33 PM »
Got to say £70 for a NOS is cheap these days.
Don't play stupid with me, I'm better at it

Online Laverdaroo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 11:50:34 AM »
it probably is but not when I'm going to cut it up, hence the call for second hand ones, cant bring myself to part with that cash to get the grinder out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal