Other Stuff > Interchangeability

Keihin Main Jets

<< < (2/2)

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Bryanj on May 07, 2021, 09:30:55 AM ---Now nowJulie, all the 750 use screw in mains, ad pilots for that matter.

--- End quote ---
You're correct I'm sure Bryan 🙃🙃🙃 I don't do too much with 750 carbs, Graham knows I'm shite with them and only let's me loose on the 400/500/550 ones 😁😁😁

Bryanj:
I try not to do any of them and i wont even touch the damn PD ones any more, i think i got 2 or 3 sets of 750 ones (PD that is) if Graham wants them

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Bryanj on May 07, 2021, 10:17:46 AM ---I try not to do any of them and i wont even touch the damn PD ones any more, i think i got 2 or 3 sets of 750 ones (PD that is) if Graham wants them

--- End quote ---
PD's have no place here, except in the skip. I think Graham would favour a hole in the head above 3 sets of PD's, thanks for the offer though and I don't stock any parts or rebuild kits for PD's either 😘😘😘

martin_uk:
One of the key things on the PD is to remove/replace/clean  the pilot/slow jets and passages which tend to get blocked.

Also, make sure all accelerator jets squirting well and dont try to increase mixture too much with mains and needle.

Mine had 125 mains and 1.2mm  of washers under needle and pulled very poorly and hesitated.

Changed to 110 mains and 1 x 0.4mm washer under needle and runs great  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version