General > New Member Introductions

NEW Owner in UK

(1/3) > >>

tabby:
Just a quick Hello to all on this site. and thanks for the add.
A little bit about myself, I took early retirement 5 year ago, and we moved from Bradford to Filey on the yorkshire coast just over 3 year ago.
Before we moved I restored a couple of lambretta's, but wanted a new chalenge, so bought a 1979 CB750 to restore, this is now complete.
So what could i do next... seems it's a CB650z, so off we go, plenty of work needed as its not a runner, I presume the engine is the only thing that may have me doing a lot of research.
so questions will be asked im sure

SteveD CB500K0:
Two 650s this week.

Could this be a trend ?

Maybe break the 400/4 stranglehold

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: SteveD CB500K0 on September 07, 2021, 06:53:25 PM ---Two 650s this week.

Could this be a trend ?

Maybe break the 400/4 stranglehold

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Never 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

philward:
Welcome to the forum Tabby - hope you enjoy (lots of good friendly people on here with lots of great knowledge too!)

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Welcome to the Forum Tabby - Bradford I have fond memories of my time as a student at the then so called Redbrick University circa 1967-71.

I have some great memories of the Taj Mahal curry house on Great Horton Road a favourite place for drunken nights out - probably long gone.

The University Catholic Mission that was an unofficial late night drinking venue by the then encumbent Pastor.

Also remember the flooding in the town centre subway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version