Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

550k lower/rear engine bolt and rhs footpeg

<< < (3/3)

Oddjob:
I most likely have the footrest bar, any idea of length as I have a few. Brake lever I can do, I have 2 NOS ones for the F2 in the loft, PM me if your interested, cheaper than buying second hand and having to have it rechromed etc.

Might have a gear lever, I'll have a look. Left hand footrest I have, right is not for the 550F as that has a extended one to clear the 4 into 1 exhaust. I did have one a few years ago as it has a special holding clip to hold the lever out of the way when using the kickstart, no idea where that's gone, most likely gave it away some time ago.

Laverdaroo:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on October 02, 2021, 05:16:41 PM ---I most likely have the footrest bar, any idea of length as I have a few. Brake lever I can do, I have 2 NOS ones for the F2 in the loft, PM me if your interested, cheaper than buying second hand and having to have it rechromed etc.

Might have a gear lever, I'll have a look. Left hand footrest I have, right is not for the 550F as that has a extended one to clear the 4 into 1 exhaust. I did have one a few years ago as it has a special holding clip to hold the lever out of the way when using the kickstart, no idea where that's gone, most likely gave it away some time ago.

--- End quote ---
Wicked, that’s great. I have visitors over until tmrw but due to get back into the shed tmrw night so I’ll cast a tape measure over it and get some dims over to you via a pm. Thanks for the offer, that’s great. I’ll pop a picture up on here, you wouldn’t believe what the PO has stuck on the poor thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob:
Spotted this today Andy, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353673360503?epid=1815910126&hash=item5258933477:g:ckcAAOSwSaJhQJgw

Yeah, I know it's not cheap but consider buying second hand, having it powder coated etc and it's not bad value.

Bar is being posted today.

Or this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402625050602?hash=item5dbe52b7ea:g:VfMAAOSw2gxYosy5

andy120t:
Thanks Ken, I'll look out for the parcel & thanks for those links!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version