Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

550k lower/rear engine bolt and rhs footpeg

<< < (2/3) > >>

Oddjob:
Yeah I’ve unblocked you, nothing personal it’s just the setting for PMs. I did have a look and only have the left hand side and a right but for a 550 which you already have. Sorry. Will have a look at the stuff coming out of the shed clearance and if I spot one I’ll let you know.

Laverdaroo:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on October 02, 2021, 02:02:40 AM ---Yeah I’ve unblocked you, nothing personal it’s just the setting for PMs. I did have a look and only have the left hand side and a right but for a 550 which you already have. Sorry. Will have a look at the stuff coming out of the shed clearance and if I spot one I’ll let you know.

--- End quote ---
Morning all, as it happens, I’m after a set of foot pegs for a 550 and the threaded bolt that goes through both. I need a brake pedal and gear shift, the lot if  you’ve still got em and want rid I’d be happy to pay for them. I’m trying to de-cafe racer the poor thing, some folk have some weird taste! (If that’s what it’s called)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryanj:
You need to specify year and model of 550 for those bits

Oddjob:
Which version of the 550? the K or the F?

The footrest bolt and the footrest themselves are different, as is the brake pedal, gear shift? you mean the lever or the actuating mechanism that goes through the engine?

Laverdaroo:
Soz, thought I had!

Mines a 1977 CB550 F2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version