SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

75 400 Project commences

<< < (2/4) > >>

PaulC:
Blimey that was a struggle, should have made my workbench a little lower:

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Shot headlight that'll get replaced:

mike the bike:
It will be interesting to see the end result.

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: smoothoperator on October 02, 2021, 08:15:44 PM ---Rapid progress, looking forward to tomorrows pictures.

--- End quote ---

Don't be fooled by all the photos being on one post it looks like a weeks work  to me -first photo was taken on the 24th September, the last one on the 1st October so that's work done over 7 days.
It will take another two days to get the centre stand pivot out if it's anything like mine was.

Okay I'll admit it I'm envious of the progress - it will be an interesting project to read.

PaulC:

--- Quote from: Macabethiele (Ted) on October 03, 2021, 11:01:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: smoothoperator on October 02, 2021, 08:15:44 PM ---Rapid progress, looking forward to tomorrows pictures.

--- End quote ---

Don't be fooled by all the photos being on one post it looks like a weeks work  to me -first photo was taken on the 24th September, the last one on the 1st October so that's work done over 7 days.
It will take another two days to get the centre stand pivot out if it's anything like mine was.

Okay I'll admit it I'm envious of the progress - it will be an interesting project to read.

--- End quote ---

No pressure then  ;D ;D ;D

PaulC:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on October 03, 2021, 03:27:09 PM ---Gonna need a new wiring harness, mister cowboy has been hard at work on that.

--- End quote ---

It'll definitely need a tidy up, but everything lit up prior to tear down so I may get lucky fingers crossed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version