Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

BMW F800ST For Sale

(1/1)

MCTID:
My 2010 BMW F800ST is for sale as I have a Hernia (I think) and until that's sorted, I won't be doing any riding.

Nice bike.....well looked after and has a good history, with only 12K miles. It suits the black paint and everything works as it should. It's a UK supplied NON ABS model, so no worries about that going haywire (£££££). I have a shedload of documents as the previous mature owner was rather fastidious during his ownership....one of the reasons that I bought this particular bike. Excellent Continental tyres. BMW Rack and BMW Top Box with a Givi Pannier Rack fitted to take their V35 Panniers and a spare BMW Pannier Rack to take the BMW Panniers (Panniers are NOT included as I don't have them).

MOT till next March and it needs nothing doing....just riding ! It has a few minor scratches etc but it's 11 years old and with this low mileage, and it's overall good condition, you won't need to spend anything on it for a year or two.

Dealers are asking £4K+ so I think £2950 is a fair price.

The bike is in Lytham St Annes (near Blackpool) and I might be able to deliver up to 50 miles or so or happy to assist your Courier.

No point in a P/X as I can't ride it !

If you need more details or photos, please ask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version