SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

My friends CB500K2

<< < (2/5) > >>

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Sesman on October 20, 2021, 07:59:44 AM ---Is that the one sold by orkneyman recently with the cylinder head removed?

--- End quote ---

No

Sesman:
Relief. I’ve sent you a pm.

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: andy120t on October 20, 2021, 06:47:52 AM ---Very nice bike. I wonder, is that sticker on the tyre correct for the year though? :-)

--- End quote ---

Not sure but I will ask him this afternoon when I see him.

He's not touched the bottom end but he inspected the top end and re-ringed it/ new gaskets but not much else AFAIK. Chroming was done by Quality Chrome in Hull.

The paint has just been done by a guy near Goole who did his Triumph 500 twin but doesn't do it for a living anymore. (RS Bikepaint candy + 2 pack clear coat, painted on stripes).

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Sesman on October 20, 2021, 12:54:28 PM ---Relief. I’ve sent you a pm.

--- End quote ---

Yes  I replied to PM  and I will put you onto him 1st. once I see him in an hour or so.  If it turns out  no interest,  then I can pass anyone else on who is interested. Sounds fair to me. It's not advertised anywhere .. he was going to hang on till spring... always uses magazine free ads never eBay or other.

Sesman:
Sound. I’ve replied to your pm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version