SOHC.co.uk Forums > Anorak's Corner

Honda Service Tester capacitor/condenser tester voltage?

<< < (2/7) > >>

SteveD CB500K0:
Just because we don’t reply doesn’t mean we don’t read them Ash.

As an ex electronic engineer I get most of what you post.

I haven’t actively practised electronic design/test since the mid 80s though…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taysidedragon:
Hi Ash. I post about things I know about, but deep electrickery is out of my league. I'm more of a mechanical, steam-powered kind of dinosaur.   ;D

Bryanj:
I read your posts carefully Ash and you are so methodical and thourough there is rarely anything to add.ihave used theDaichi arts for years and reading Mark Paris on our sister forum it seems thateven they have been "pirated" in another country and it is these that are failing

AshimotoK0:
The Daiichi ones I have, I bought new from Silvers about ten years ago Bryan

Laverdaroo:
Not so much on here though, which is a bit disappointing.

Not particularly having a rant but it seems we get pages and pages of posts on here on  the differences between Honda  candy gold paint finishes, so I am beginning to wonder why I bother posting this tech stuffas there seems to be very little discussion.

I have to read your posts several times and that's with breaks to Google words you use, then re read to get the gist , I've stumbled into wiring this year doing 'Chewy' for the Long Haired General so what you write I find terribly interesting. What you post is so in depth and way beyond anything I can imagine, like others have said, what could I possibly add? Please dont stop posting them mate but as long as you dont mind me sitting quietly in awe and not commenting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version