Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

K0 CB500 Four for sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Scotty67:
Guy at Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club said it's a very difficult job with the DVLA.

Sesman:

--- Quote from: Scotty67 on January 22, 2022, 04:43:12 PM ---Guy at Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club said it's a very difficult job with the DVLA.

--- End quote ---

In my limited experience that’s not correct. Iv’e just completed a registration in 6 weeks flat from VJMC letter of authentication to receiving the V5, including a DVLA vehicle inspector visit. In my experience folks create their own problems by not filling in the forms correctly.

Sesman:
Looking at your postcode it’s not worth the petrol money for me….sorry.

Bryanj:
That guy is waffling out of his fundamental orifice. DVLA can take time,especially at the moment but fill the rorms out right and you are ok.

Seabeowner:
The frame of the original bike looks bad, but the pic is low definition. Are there missing sections in the tubes? In fairness there is not much to transfer to another frame apart from the engine and carbs and they may require a lot of work.
Maybe registering a bare frame with NOVA may be more difficult than a complete bike. VJMC rep is an expert.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version