General > Announcements

Beautiful…

(1/4) > >>

Lobo:
Have recently bought a Sandcast ‘750; a policy my dad left me matured, and it was a no-brainer whether to squander it on bills and crap, or use it as a nice reminder of him. Anyways, found this restored ‘750, engine and frame numbers late 4000s / early 5000s. Having initially planned to ride it, that plan has changed as I’ve the K2, besides which keeping the two mint will be a bridge too far. (of course this might change)

And on a further win, Mrs Lobo has relented and allowed me to keep it in our downstairs sitting room - so a huge result there.

…. I take a cuppa down and just gaze at it - so very sad 😂

Sesman:
Very, very nice and a great way to remember your Dad.

Seriously though. And I mean seriously. Those floor tiles, I don’t suppose you have some spare?

They look remarkably similar to the ones in our kitchen and I Need some replacements.

Laverdaroo:

--- Quote from: Sesman on February 12, 2022, 06:15:07 AM ---Very, very nice and a great way to remember your Dad.

Seriously though. And I mean seriously. Those floor tiles, I don’t suppose you have some spare?

They look remarkably similar to the ones in our kitchen and I Need some replacements.

--- End quote ---

Bloody hell Phil,  ;D ;D ;D

Awsome bike and in a fantastic colour. Not sad in the slightest, I spent more time looing at my 748/853 than riding it. It warms the soul :)

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Stunning looking bike - I would spend hours just looking at it with cows eyes!

Nurse Julie:
Lovely Simon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version