Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

CB72 CB77 Main stand Return spring or Dimensions ... available in UK

<< < (2/2)

AshimotoK0:
I got this back from a guy on VintageHondaTwins forum:

"The CL77 spring which looks the same is 85 mm length and the spring is 18 mm thickness. The wire diameter is 2.6mm.
Part # 50522-268-000 was used on your bike along with the CL72 and CL77, so it is the same spring I quoted above in size".

I have got a spring 18mm OD & 2.6mm wire but a few turns too long so may have a go at shortening it.

rosco:
Hi Ash My measurements  are the wire thickness 3mm Diameter of spring 17mm Number of coils is 18 As the bike is on its stand i cannot accurately measure length  If you want this measure let me know and i will take it off measure and send you a picture   Ross

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: rosco on February 18, 2022, 09:44:38 AM ---Hi Ash My measurements  are the wire thickness 3mm Diameter of spring 17mm Number of coils is 18 As the bike is on its stand i cannot accurately measure length  If you want this measure let me know and i will take it off measure and send you a picture   Ross

--- End quote ---

I think the CA77 is a different part number to the CB72/77 Ross  .. but still investigating. Looks similar though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version