General > Site Feedback / FAQ / How to...

Lots of posts missing

(1/5) > >>

Oddjob:
Just noticed that posts made both by myself and other members are missing from a few days ago.

I have a thread called What would you do, it's about a seat pan, few posts with comments and suggestions from Andy, Trigger and Ash as far as I remember and they are now all missing including my reply from last night.

Why's that happening Steve, it's like the forum has used a backup from a few days ago and lost loads of posts.

Deano400:
There's a post that I replied to this morning about 400/4 carb breather tubes that's gone. The thread itself has gone.

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on April 12, 2022, 03:41:13 PM ---Just noticed that posts made both by myself and other members are missing from a few days ago.

I have a thread called What would you do, it's about a seat pan, few posts with comments and suggestions from Andy, Trigger and Ash as far as I remember and they are now all missing including my reply from last night.

Why's that happening Steve, it's like the forum has used a backup from a few days ago and lost loads of posts.

--- End quote ---
It's still there Ken
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,27999.msg261769/topicseen.html#new
11th down on the main page. Maybe it went and came back.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Oddjob:
The only post showing on my thread about the seat pan is the first one that I made, where have all the others gone? Like the one saying that P&K Classics in Cannock do spike bars.

I got a notification about a PM from another member, went to view it and that's not there. Seems everything from midday yesterday to this morning has gone.

What's also odd is that Steve hasn't said anything yet on the subject.

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on April 12, 2022, 06:21:39 PM ---The only post showing on my thread about the seat pan is the first one that I made, where have all the others gone? Like the one saying that P&K Classics in Cannock do spike bars.

I got a notification about a PM from another member, went to view it and that's not there. Seems everything from midday yesterday to this morning has gone.

--- End quote ---
I also had a PM notification that wasn't there. It appeared in my inbox about 2 hours later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version