General > New Member Introductions

me and ma bike

(1/4) > >>

Eldrick:
Just joined the forum, mostly been reading before and now I have decided to become my own bike doctor I thought I best join too.

I have a very nice Red-1975-CB400f and it runs. Currently, I am cleaning/inspecting the carbs as I suspect shenanigans in there. Not being mechanical in any way whatsoever I am mostly on a discovery tour whilst doing this.

I would stick a photo of the bike on here but I don't see an option to embed the image, just link it aand I don't have any images online. So, just imaging a very shiny, Red 400f and you wil be close...  ::)

The bike and I are currently living in Penzance.

Sesman:
Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried the ‘Attachments and other options’ at the foot of the posting page.

You can simply attach a photo from your hard drive, tablet, iPad etc..You can even take a photo live if your using your phone or an iPad….

K2-K6:
Welcome to the forum.

Pictures I think are barred until you get over 5 post (anti-spam measure I presume) so a few more input and you'll be there.

SteveD CB500K0:
Correct.

Stops the auto-posters.

It seems to work in that we don’t get many spammers on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny4428:
Welcome to the forum from the other end of the country. Not only that but if you travel the 800 odd miles to get near you still have to get the ferry to take you accross. You have definitely come to the right place for the machine you have plenty knowledgable people on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version