Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

NGK xd05f spark plug caps

(1/3) > >>

smoothoperator:
Does anyone have 2 of these in black going spare? They are the long 102 degree angled ones that fit cylinders 2 and 3. I replaced the vd05f ones on 1 and 4 because 1 had failed. I have looked extensively to no avail. Numerous suppliers list them but when you look further you find there is no stock, or that the company has bad reviews on ebay. One supplier is listing them at £106.83 each! They are used on quite a few bikes including the gold wing.

Oddjob:
I always use a straight long cap on the inner cylinders. I'm looking at using the same 90 degree long cap that fits the outer cylinders when I redo the engine this time.

You got a pic of the one you want? I have some coils lying around, about 5 sets and they may just have the caps on your looking for.

smoothoperator:
Update. I may have found a supplier, a place called Opie Oils in Redruth. They are listing as in stock so I have chanced putting an order in. £15.45 for a pair delivered. I'll update if it works out or not. After looking for so long, you start to believe that no one has them, let's see.

Sesman:
I’ve been waiting for plugs and caps from Greenspark for 6 Months. Beware of NGK copies.

Oddjob:
https://www.brandedbiker.co.uk/shop/ngk-vd05f-motorcycle-spark-plug-cap-black/

Are these them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version