SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

Looking for HELP / Advice .....

(1/1)

ted321:
Hello All,

I'm new here So Hello again and thank you for letting me join.....

Just a bit about me ,I've got my hands on around 20ish bikes (some in bits and pieces ) prob many parts etc aswell, Slowly going through what I have .....All 70's/80's as far as I can tell at mo ! trying to get all paperwork in order is my 1st mission , then get them running if pos !!some pretty straight forward but am struggling with 1 ....

So looking for help on this one ... 1 of them is 1974 CB 550 imported from the U.S and the only paperwork I have is the Nova cert ! Everything I've tried so far comes up blank !

Does anyone know how I can register this bike to me here (UK)  The V55 form is not the way forward on this one I've found out ...

Any Advice would be great

Thanks

Bryanj:
It needs to be complete and preferably running as dvla may want to inspect the bike.
The V55 is the way but with a dating letter from VJMC and the required funds, as it is over 40 years old no mot and tax

Sesman:
Type in “How to fill in a V55/5 Form” in utube. You can’t go wrong. Definitely use VJMC, but the bike will need to substantially complete for them to authenticate your machine.

philward:
Welcome to the forum Ted. Lots of knowledgeable folk on here helped me but this guy on youtube gets it spot on in my opinium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Ek5Ybb-Yc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version