General > Out & About

Calne Bike day

<< < (5/6) > >>

Laverdaroo:
Not sure if you e yer done with you but I’m littering like a hooker in the corner in front of the fire brigade search n rescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laverda Dave:

--- Quote from: Laverdaroo on July 30, 2022, 12:15:19 PM ---Not sure if you e yer done with you but I’m littering like a hooker in the corner in front of the fire brigade search n rescue

Just got here, meet at the fire rescue area at 13:15, it's crowded!

--- End quote ---

Oddjob:
Bet you're not doing much business though Roo, those fishnet tights make your legs look like waffles when you take them off  ;D ;D ;D

Laverdaroo:
I didn’t have me spex on when. I badly typed that with me elbows………it appears nowt wrong with ‘sprout bags’ Ken. I didn’t make much but one bloke chucked me ten bob to get me keks back on. Some folk, no taste, eh

Didn’t find Dave but saw some lovely ‘shiney’ while I was there, some wicked old Norton’s were roaring about dropping oil in the car parks, loads of lovely trumpets too but I didn’t go travel the car parks looking for Honda’s , my hip’s a bit sore today (mystery ailment comes and goes, passed crash damage related me thinks) and had a bit of a limp on. The turn out was utterly brilliant though with the streets packed.

Hung about on the street corner like a hooker,(apparently) for Dave,  for 45 mins (4 ciggies n two coffee’s),   ‘people watching’ (one of my favourite pass times), dribbling on bikes talking rubbish with some great people and then got captured by a VFR ‘anorak’ who simply had to share his VTEC valve adjustment shots with me bless him. Had a good hoot chewing the fat and sniggering at the HA who rumbled into the proceedings en masse, with loads of bravado and noise from their ‘Hardly Ridables’

Some were on kwaks, some on big Yams; I thought they all had to be on HD’s to be in the club, is it different now?     There were heaps of support red n white there and a great deal of the other clubs represented there also but everyone behaved from what I saw. There were a couple of French clubs there too with a couple of Spanish clubs on a big euro tour, about 20 of em. I was chatting to one and he was saying they’d done all the east coast round the top of Scotland and we’re working their way round Cornwall back to Dover before heading home. What a blast of a trip!!!

Top do, cheap coffee, great bands and some fantastic machinery. On my way in I followed an RGV 250 with a 500 gamma in it, alongside a Cagiva Mito with the same spec 500 motor. They were so well done but my camera was in my pocket as riding. I do love a stroker and was happily breathing in Agip fully synthetic all the way to the town centre

Not been before, deffers go again, shame I missed you Dave, next time maybe.

Laverdaroo:
Obligatory crap photo as proof of attendance.
And those are not my apehangers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version