Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

Vesrah head gaskets.

(1/1)

royhall:
Has anybody got a supplier for 750K5 Vesrah head gaskets. I have an Athena gasket set that mainly looks okay but the head gasket appears to be slightly ropey (it has rust patches on two fire rings that wont clean up). I would prefer to use a Vesrah as that's what has worked for me a few times before. Any other suggestions would be good, as having to replace it again later due to the usual weeps would be an engine out again disaster. I would like to use Cometic but they don't do a standard size gasket, and what about the CycleX's own gasket.

royhall:
I have managed to buy a Cometic head gasket from Nick at Suzuki Performance Spares so am sorted now. This was about 2 minutes before I read a message from Trigger who has some Vesrah Gaskets spare. I am hell bent on doing this bike the most expensive way possible.  ;D

philward:

--- Quote from: royhall on June 05, 2022, 11:01:39 AM ---I have managed to buy a Cometic head gasket from Nick at Suzuki Performance Spares so am sorted now. This was about 2 minutes before I read a message from Trigger who has some Vesrah Gaskets spare. I am hell bent on doing this bike the most expensive way possible.  ;D

--- End quote ---

At least you will know its right and to your own high standard Roy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version