SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

USA scrap yards

(1/16) > >>

Laverdaroo:
Hiya,
As some of you know, I'm over the pond for a month rescue-ing  a fish farm in south Carolina. This however has given me the chance to get to a couple of local ish, bike scrappers. I'm going next week (prob Thursday) so if there's anything you need and want me to scout for, let me know. If any good and I can hoard some stuff, I'll ship it over in one hit so it'll be a share of the postage if you're interested. I'm not buying frames and huge things but if there's anything you want, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I can swap wattsapp piccies so you can see what I'm looking at but beware theres a 5 hour time difference to where I am. PM me and I'll do the best I can for you.

Yee Haaa  and indeed, whoop whoop etc

Roo ;)

Sesman:
Howdy Roo.

Best go mining for the usual headlamp ears, top yokes, bottom yokes, wheel hubs, air boxes, plastic and carbs?

I’m on the hunt for very good USA indicators for an F2 and headlamp ear reflectors.

Hope is going well for you in yahoo land.

Laverdaroo:
It’s on the list for yer Phil.

All good over here but  it’s over a hundred degrees every day I find myself working at night mainly. It’s too bloody hot for a northerner out here!

Heaps done but am ever increasing amount to do but enjoying it never the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob:
Keep an eye out for CB500 tool trays, you need parts that won't have deteriorated with exposure to sunlight and being outside so seats aren't any good as they'll rot for fun.

Considering the cost of 750 points covers if you see some really decent ones maybe pick them up and earn yourself a few bob. 750 covers have screw holes 12 and 6 o'clock not 10 and 4 like the 500/550 ones.

Maybe a rhino horn top yoke for a 750 as well.

Sesman:
If you come across a good 550 F2 seat base…snatch it.

Nice looking clipper. Is that a carp?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version