General > New Member Introductions

Hi from Dallas, 1975 CB400F needing "un-cafe" treatment

<< < (2/5) > >>

Laverdaroo:

--- Quote from: kartin on August 22, 2022, 08:34:09 PM ---Thanks for the reply and the note about the USA scrap yards thread. I started following that thread when it was first posted but just went back and I see more has been added. I recall thinking how I admired your willingness to shlep parts back for everybody - well done! I've managed to collect a few of my missing bits but still short of lights, mudguards and side covers so will bear MIDS salvage in mind.

Just in case anyone's interested, my project thread is on the US forum under the title: 1975 CB400F "un-cafe"

--- End quote ---

Just given a set of panels to Ted on here FOC, see if he wants tosell them theyre n rather good nick tbh. He might want to part with them to help you out, worth an ask.

philward:
Welcome to the forum(s) - good luck with the money pit!

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

andy120t:
Tank looks like the G5 mentioned earlier. Front end might looks very similar to my old Triumph 500, (1960/ 5TA), probably one to get rid of, they don't stop very quickly!

Bryanj:
Def old triumph front brake, stopping distance the horizon

kartin:
The idea is to get the bike back (or close) to standard. For the front end, so far I have this little lot!:

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version