Author Topic: Marie Curie charity  (Read 434 times)

Offline Sesman

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Marie Curie charity
« on: June 14, 2022, 11:19:30 AM »
Apologies in advance….

On the 17th June I’ll be participating in the annual C2C fund raising Coast to Coast charity bike ride for the Marie Curie Charity. C2C is an independent charity run by volunteers who sacrifice their precious time to organise this annual event. It’s continued success is very much reliant on the generosity of participants and the charity contributors – yourselves.

The ride is approximately 155 miles, riding East to West from Grange Over Sands to Cote de Scarborough. The ride is mainly ‘off road’, which to a novice and physically compromised  ‘off road’ cycling antiquity like myself should prove to be challenging. Fortunately I will be accompanied by my 13 year old Grandson, who will no doubt show me the ropes and keep me safe. For those of you who don’t know me, I was involved in a serious cycling accident in 2019 and it’s taken some time to get back on two wheels. This ride will mark the 3rd anniversary of the accident and those who are familiar with my cycling skills will be confident I’m unlikely to complete the ride without incident! 

You can donate to my JustGiving page by clicking here:  https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/philip-macdonald3?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=philip-macdonald3&utm_campaign=pfp-email&utm_term=ba8837fe24a242f9b5c4eb7a2c89e20f.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to Marie Curie, so it's the most efficient way to give - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 12:01:45 PM by Sesman »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal