Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

Felt washers, swinging arm (500) and carbs.

(1/12) > >>

Oddjob:
Made some sets of felt washers, I've made a few sets of the felt washers fitted to the swinging arm bushes on the 500-4 and some others, part number 52145-283-000. 2 are needed.

I've also made some for the lifter arms of the carbs on the 400F, 500K,550K1/2 and 550F. 4 are needed. There is no part number for these washers as they come in a set and they ain't cheap.

As yet I haven't been able to replicate the ones used on the 400-4 choke arms, 7 are needed for those. When I can source some different sizes cutters I may be able to make these as well.

Lifter arm washer £5 a set inc P&P.

Swinging arm washers also £5 a set inc P&P. Or £2 a set if ordered with carb washers.

Most of the cost is actually postage I'm afraid, it's not cheap to post stuff these days. I've had to buy a £160 set of cutters to make these so selling these will help me recoup some of that I hope.

SPR:
I'll take a set of both

Thanks

Simon

Oddjob:
You still got the PayPal address Simon, £7 please.

SPR:

--- Quote from: Oddjob on September 12, 2022, 07:33:47 PM ---You still got the PayPal address Simon, £7 please.

--- End quote ---

Money sent Ken

mickwinf:
a set of both for lazarus please Ken, let me know total with the points cover and i will paypal the money. thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version