Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

Rubber Mounting Rubbers - 84705-292-000

(1/5) > >>

philward:
The above mounting rubber grommets are perished at various locations on my 350k0 project. Has anyone got any decent ones I can buy please? I need 6.
DS is out of stock at the moment and want £4 odd each anyway.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

philward:
Also need decent solenoid cable rubber (mounting stud) covers if anyone has any of them to sell

Oddjob:
I wondered what those were Phil so I looked them up and they are used on loads of bikes, the 500 uses them to mount the number plate holder to the rear mudguard for instance. What's odd though is that the Cb550F, which uses the same number plate bracket isn't shown on the list as using them, which I thought was odd so I looked up what they showed as listed and they have what looks to me the be the exact same rubber but with a different part number 80101-283-000.

Have yours got dowels in the centre? The 550 part may be the same but it may be slightly thicker for better cushioning, DS has 3 of those in stock. I did find a load of them the other day but I don't know yet whether they are spares or off my rebuild, I know my number plate bracket has them missing for instance. I doubt I have 6 spare either way. I'll have a look around, it's a very common part.

philward:
Sorry Ken, should have referenced the part number to the lamp/number plate mount. Mine has the dowels in the middle

Oddjob:
Yeah the 500 doesn't use dowels, the bolt are shouldered most of the way down to act as the dowels. I'll see what I can find Phil.

What's the solenoid part number, might be used on other models.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version