Other Stuff > Where's My Old Bike?

A rusty hulk - so sad!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Laverdaroo:
I have a load of spares for both the 750 and 900. Just messaged him to see if the engine is locked, if it isn’t I might have that Tim.

What a state but I do like a challenge and there’s deffo more than a years fidfling in the shed thete so that suits me perfectly……

Dunno yet, we’ll see what he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rozabikes Tim:
If the motor isn't locked and if you have the patience Roo, go for it Pal. It's the motor I remember. Front wheel up off the throttle. Quite  an achievement with such a weighty barge. ;D

Bryanj:
As long as its not one of the first batch, they had a mod to stop the sprocket seal blowing out

K2-K6:
What a shame to get to that point.

Worthwhile though Roo if you're up for it. Bike with some history and knowing previous owner/racer makes for a cool project.

Interesting how well the Comstar wheels have resisted the conditions of storage. They are quite a high spec alloy and more forged than other manufacturing process, makes the surface particularly compacted and resistant to corrosion starting..

Be good to see the project if you get it Roo, all that hard  work would be good to watch  ;D

Laverdaroo:
I thought that.  Awaiting news from the seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version