General > New Member Introductions

Hi

(1/3) > >>

Sandy750-4:
Hi everybody. Found the web site as most of the new guy's, looking for Honda info on the net.
I have just managed to pick up a 750-4 and chuffed to bits with it. I hate to say, but had bikes most of my life and this is my first Honda. Well worth the wait tho.

I work overseas and by the end of the trip can't wait to get back out on the open road.

Looking forward to some great crack along with meeting new friends in the world of motorcycles.

Other bikes
Z900 A4
Z1000ST
Triumph Tiger 1050
Hyabusa

SteveD CB500K0:
Welcome Sandy.

Nice selection of bikes you have there. Which is your favourite?

The Tiger 1050 is the only bike that I have ever ridden (in 35-odd years) where I couldn't get both feet flat on the ground!

Sandy750-4:
Hi Steve,

There alll great in there own right but for day to day I like the Triumph. Like you say it's a bit on the high side but like sitting in an arm chair.
Been all over Europe on the Busa as we usually take in at least 1 of the MotoGP round every year. Saying that we aren't doing anything this year. I was at work and the guy's I run with did an off road thing in Rumania. They said it was good fun.
The Z900 isn't quite ready for the road as yet. I get home form Congo on Thursday next week and hope to have it complete before I leave.
he Z1000ST is ready for the road but still has a couple of small bits to do.
Saying that you can find things if you really want to.

Quite a nice selection of bikes yourself. Do you guy's do any runs?
One of the guy's I run with when out with the classics is just back form a Kawasaki Triples weekend down your way and said it was a real blast.
Looks like the forum has quite a few members.

Better go for now as have a couple of things to do before we knock off.

Take care, Sandy.

UK Pete:
Hi Sandy, welcome to the site, nice collection of bikes you have , any chance of you posting some pictures
Pete

SteveD CB500K0:
My sig is a bit out of date...  ::)

In the last 6 months I have added:
Another '72 500/4 (that's 3!) - this one's gold
A '95 Daytona 900
A '79 CB900FZ

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version