Author Topic: There might be something that’s not electric in the coming years……..  (Read 1035 times)

Offline McCabe-Thiele (Ted)

• Grogu
    • View Profile
That's more plausible than carbon capture Ken - what about several hundred Mega Freezers built by Harland & Wolfe powered by these new floating Nuclear Generators that RR are developing. ;D ;D ;D
Honda CB500 K1 (new pit dug out ready)
Honda CB400 four super sport (first money pit)
Link to my full restoration http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,23291.0.html

Offline Athame57

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
    • SeaWitch Artist
The rubber band offers endless opportunity, all we need to do is apply 21st century R & D to it surely?
I brake for animals!
1978 CB400F2 called Elen.

Offline Orcade-Ian

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
    • Older Vehicle Web
Global warming? - of course there's Global warming!  I say 'Bring it on!'  Then I can turn the heating right down and save the Planet for Greta.  It's going to be a wonderful place for her - lots of pretty butterflies and birds but no food for humans.
Have you heard those sea-level rise predictions?  With the Earth's surface covered by 80% water has anyone calculated the volume of water needed to produce this rise?  There is certainly not enough in the ice caps, so these scientists are going to have to import it or manufacture it.
So that's my rant for the day!
Ian

Offline Oddjob

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
I live at the top of a large hill so my house is safe from flooding  ;D ;D ;D
Kids in a the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Offline Athame57

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
    • SeaWitch Artist
Have you heard those sea-level rise predictions?  With the Earth's surface covered by 80% water has anyone calculated the volume of water needed to produce this rise?  There is certainly not enough in the ice caps, so these scientists are going to have to import it or manufacture it.
Ian
Hey Ian, you forgot Manchester, there is enough rain from there to finish the job. We are doomed.  :o
I brake for animals!
1978 CB400F2 called Elen.

Offline Laverdaroo

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Ian
Hey Ian, you forgot Manchester, there is enough rain from there to finish the job. We are doomed.  :o

Pa ha ha haaaa, spit of tea ;D ;D
Mornings are the invention of the devil!

1977 CB550F (current money pit!!)
2002 VFR800 VTEC (The Beloved)
1977 CB400F (the last money pit!)
1998 Ducati 748\853 conversion(sold :()
1980 ish CB750KZ in a billion bits (need to get rid, anybody want one?))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal