Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

1978 CB550 - £3000

(1/2) > >>

MrBaklava:
Here we have for sale my beautiful 1978 Honda CB550k.

This machine rides beautifully, and is a testament to Honda's incredible build quality and longevity.

There are 12 former owners on the V5C. The elderly gentleman I purchased the bike from had a family business restoring and maintaining historic race cars from the 1920s-40s as well as an extensive classic motorcycle collection, all stored in his workshop. As a result serviced the bike on his own - due to this, I unfortunately have no service history, but the beautiful original condition of the bike tells me that it's been cherished it's entire life.

The bike currently has almost 36,000 miles on the odometer.

Collection from London. Please drop me a message on 07491202440 to arrange a viewing.

Thank you for looking!

SteveD CB500K0:
If you are going to take advantage of the audience offered by this forum, the least you could do is offer a discount over your eBay listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryanj:
Nothing like original,
Ace bars
Twin discs
No sidepanel badges
Wrong exhaust
Rear light
Gaiters

And thats just the obvious bits

andy120t:
Black indicators
Mirrors
Horn
Adjustable levers
Master cylinder
Aftermarket shocks
Engine casing Allen bolts
Rear light - that's a tough one to forget to bolt on, or is it on the other side?

andy120t:
If you zoom in, it's a bit unclear but I think there is a tiny Panda bear doing a handstand in the background....in front of the chap in the coat..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version