SOHC.co.uk Forums > Other Bikes

Roo's Viffer

<< < (54/54)

andy120t:
Fab work - well done on getting her all sorted and back to good health!

Laverdaroo:

--- Quote from: Laverda Dave on October 01, 2023, 06:17:35 PM ---Well done Roo for not giving up.
Lovely bikes and I 100% agree with you, I was out on mine yesterday and asked myself why would I ever get rid of it, fantastic bikes

--- End quote ---

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laverdaroo:
Thanks all, super chuffed and pleased I took the leap of faith and did it myself. Full on head scratcher for me but worth the experience and won’t be afraid to tackle cam belts, chains ever again. 
Started on the flipper bike this afternoon, fairings off,  new ones on for a test fit, off again and in a big box ready to go to painters at some point this week..

Laverdaroo:
Managed to finish the replacement mudguard for The Long Haired Generals 40, ‘Chewy’.

Apart from the clamp/boss from another member, all out of the scrap bit and modified. I cut 6” out of the mudguard, braised the holes up and a rattle can paint job. The clamp/ boss thing that the real name escapes me has been cut and re welded with 15mm less height to get the guard closer to the tyre. Fit it tmrw but a satisfying day in the shed and on the roads

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version