Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

24433-323-010 500/4 late shift drum stopper collar

(1/2) > >>

AshimotoK0:
My 500K0 needs updating to the later shift mechanism as detailed in Honda's Service Bulletin. ( see my Dropbox for Service Bulletins)

I have found all of the parts NOS fairly cheaply but I need the collar item 12 in the diagram ...dont mind used... Or  dimensions so I can check any for sale used are correct.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Trigger:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on July 24, 2023, 08:34:50 AM ---My 500K0 needs updating to the later shift mechanism as detailed in Honda's Service Bulletin. ( see my Dropbox for Service Bulletins)

I have found all of the parts NOS fairly cheaply but I need the collar item 12 in the diagram ...dont mind used... Or  dimensions so I can check any for sale used are correct.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

You were here last weekend. Why didn't you ask then mate. I will have a look but, will most likely have one.  ;)

Bryanj:
That bit, if trigger aint got one, you only tend to find with the lever mechanism used and in the states, i did buy one but used it

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Trigger on July 24, 2023, 08:39:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on July 24, 2023, 08:34:50 AM ---My 500K0 needs updating to the later shift mechanism as detailed in Honda's Service Bulletin. ( see my Dropbox for Service Bulletins)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

You were here last weekend. Why didn't you ask then mate. I will have a look but, will most likely have one.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Cos I didn't know I didnt have one last weekend. ;)

Trigger:
Found a collar mate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version