General > Humour

Draconian rules on other forums

<< < (2/6) > >>

JamesH:

--- Quote from: smoothoperator on July 27, 2023, 11:20:48 AM ---I don't think you should have posted all of that text in italics, Ash.

--- End quote ---
Lol. Obvs. Ash, wot were u thinking init?

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: smoothoperator on July 27, 2023, 11:20:48 AM ---I don't think you should have posted all of that text in italics, Ash.

--- End quote ---

I did it as a Deltarider type 'test' to see if anyone spotted it  :D

They kicked my wife Cathy off there a few months ago because she posted an automotive related post (on my behalf  :-[) ... which is now apparently against their rules. I then joined to ask my own questions but they soon detected we were both using the same computer, so they cancelled my membership too.  Cathy then pleaded ignorance about the fact you can't post anything automotive and they reluctantly re-instated her membership. It's a real shame because if anyone in the UK could  answer a complex automotive electronics question, it would be probably be a member on there.  Mind you if you have a back-porch colour burst problem on your circa 1982 Ferguson 3V23 VHS video recorder, they will welcome you with open arms.

You ought to hear them rant about any electronics based item on the 'Repair Shop', claiming that the chosen 'expert' repairer doesn't know what he's talking about.

I am no spring chicken but I guess the average demographic on there will be 75+  ;D

K2-K6:

--- Quote from: SteveD CB500K0 on July 27, 2023, 11:59:19 AM ---Gosh.

Roo would be out on his ear...

--- End quote ---

Rumours suggest that Roo has ten thumbs  :) and someone has swapped the letters around from querty on his keyboard  ;D

A friend of mine is significantly dyslexic, with all sort of letter combining arriving in text. Far more successful as businessman than I though.

Athame57:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on July 27, 2023, 12:25:23 PM ---
I did it as a Deltarider type 'test' to see if anyone spotted it  :D

--- End quote ---
i did knot no yoo 2 voz a Delta Rider Ash! I woz wiv them in about 1983 until my 250N Sooper Dream became a nihtmare and began falling too bits on the A40 (M) on my way too there Park Royal orifice!  :o After that I swore I would stay awake and ride something else!

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
I was kicked off a Hyundai owners site when I gave an honest review of a local main dealer that did some expensive shoddy repairs to our ex-Santa-Fe.

Soon worked out that it was connected in part with the site sponsorship!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version