SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

CB750K7 resto

(1/7) > >>

Honda enthusiast:
Hi folks

I've decided to start on my K7...it's an American import with some scabby engine paint and rusty frame along with a loud Delkevic four into one. The chrome is very good for its age too good to send away for redoing and the previous owner had done the paint which is well finished but slightly lighter and more purple than standard. I might just stick with it....in the next month I'm going to strip it down. I'll be posting pics as I go...

Kind regards

Shuggie

Matt_Harrington:
As is always said, we love a piccy or 2......

Johnny4428:
Hi Shuggie, you’ve got a nice couple of bikes there for restoring. Looking forward to seeing pics and updates, always interesting to see what you find when tearing into one of these old machines. Good luck!

Honda enthusiast:
Hey Matt

Here's two pics, the seat cover isn't fitted well either but has a good base no rust. I've just bought the oe exhaust from DS and a pair of shocks too.

Johnny4428 Hi 😉 Yes I love starting a new project, it's going to be nice...I'll start taking off bits tomorrow 👍

Shuggie

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Honda enthusiast:
I've started stripping it down, nice thing is I've not found any non original bolts yet but the rear brake pedal shaft is bent, I'll have a go at straightening it in situ but not convinced it will work. I really enjoy stripping a bike down a journey of perusal and discovery hopefully not bad 🤠 [ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version