SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

CB750K7 resto

<< < (3/7) > >>

Laverda Dave:

--- Quote from: Honda enthusiast on January 27, 2024, 06:42:02 PM ---I bought it as a 30k km bike and then found out from one of the club member owners that had 130k Kms on it...I was conned but didn't con the buyer now, lost a shed load on it but the buyer is happy.

I've bought an original 1200TS to replace it, this one is all it seems and a keeper

Sent from my moto g(8) using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

So you are still in the family 👍

Honda enthusiast:
Yes very much so , the Laverda club are a very helpful and friendly bunch...better luck this time as I've had the engine running well but I will strip it down to restore, it's too nice to run as a rough looking one

Honda enthusiast:
As I said, I've been doing a bit and have wire brushed with a six inch wire wheel, all the bike parts which need BZP and I'll be starting soon.. the one hp polisher/grinder/wire brushed is a beast and I'm careful now wearing rigging gloves after a few abrasions!

Honda enthusiast:
The cracked RHS side panel has been replaced with a pattern one from DSS and John who sold me the bike gave me some paint which I've used

Honda enthusiast:
Peter Horton has done the clocks, super nice guy and a super nice job...bike has done a genuine 10k miles verified by the American title

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version