General > New Member Introductions

Hello Everyone

<< < (2/7) > >>

Bryanj:
Philpotts definately and send the top nuts as well.
Biggest problem with K3 is getting carbs to run right as they hate being stood and if you want anything other than standard airbox you are in for grief

Johnny4428:
Hi Johny Boy, welcome to the forum. This is for sure is the right place for loads of very valuable help. Yes agree with Bryan, am still got a bit of a flat spot at 4000rpm with my K3, although sorted cold starting issue with slightly increased pilot jets. Next move clean up old main jets and needles and take out the Keyster replacements. (Winter job) Good luck!

Matt_Harrington:
A long time ago I had some forks from my Suzi GS750 straightened/unbent and  I'm sure they were bent more than that. Chrome was good so it was merely a 'press' job. Hope yours turn out OK and they don't need rechroming.

philward:
Welcome to the forum! I've used philpotts - they give a great service including a pick up service and as Bryan says, send the top nuts as they re-chrome them for free

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Welcome I used Philpotts for my 500 forks that were badly rusted
- they came back looking like new. IIRC the cost was £220 incl VAT,collection & return service in 2022.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version