Author Topic: CB360 Wiring question  (Read 45 times)

Offline Craizeehair

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
CB360 Wiring question
« on: May 09, 2024, 08:48:19 PM »
I’ve started to connect things back up on my 360 and I thought that I had taken plenty of notes and pictures but I am a little stumped as I actually didn’t take enough.

In the wire cluster that sits by the fuel tank, I have one spare wire, there doesn’t seem to be anywhere for it to connect?

I also have two spare wires branching off the main harness near the front off the bike.

I’ve looked at what needs to go back on the bike and I can’t see what these wires would be for, could they be spares and not used? I find it strange that I didn’t get a picture or note it down somewhere but this is my first ever attempt and I have no experience so could easily have missed it, any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve had a good look at the pics that I did take and it does look as though the two wires from the harness could be unused, I can just see one poking through that could be it and it does look a bit weathered, as if it maybe wasn’t connected and covered?

Maybe I didn’t notice the one in the cluster if I started unplugging wires it could have gone unnoticed?

It’s a 1974 with front drum brake if that makes any difference.

Any thoughts???

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: CB360 Wiring question
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 08:55:23 PM »
This is just a guess but the two at the front could go to the switch on the clutch lever so it will start in gear if you pull the clutch, not sure about the single one that looks to be same colour.
Have you got a wiring diagram?

Offline Craizeehair

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Re: CB360 Wiring question
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 09:12:52 PM »
I have the shop manual so I can have a look in there to confuse myself.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal