Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

350/4 or 400/4 instrument lamp holders - now sourced!

(1/5) > >>

Orcade-Ian:
When I built my 350/4 about 20 years back I had no instrument lamp harnesses and it's still like that.  I have checked CMSNL and they appear to have no part number but were originally sold with the instrument.  Anyone got a couple they are willing to sell? I think they are the same as 400/4 and probably most other bikes of that era.  I have various cannibalised looms and not one with the bulb holders.  It doesn't matter if they have been chopped - I would hope the bulb holder could be teased out of the rubber to replace the wires and I have bullets and sleeves. 

Ian

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Are you after the bulb holders with the rubber surround?
I might  have some old ones in fair condition.

Post, PM me or e-mail me a picture of what you are after I might have something you can use.

Orcade-Ian:
Hi Ted,
Thanks for the reply,
Culled from CMSNL this is the pic - part number marked 1 are the bulbs but the holders beneath have no number but are part of the instrument.  The originals are twinned,  going down to the bullets and have a grommet which goes through the chrome or stainless dish.  I only need the rubber covered bulb holders which press into the speedo/tach unless a complete setup is available. Ordinary bulb holders are too long - the originals only protrude a few millimetres from the instrument body

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Ian

Athame57:
There's a set on the 400Four site https://www.400fourbits.co.uk/#electrical

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Those that Stev has on the 400 site look good. I've sent you a PM & photo of what I have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version