Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

550 f air filter lid

<< < (2/3) > >>

DomP:
Like this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385262783631?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=zvf0vvreryc&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=Y0YDXM_4R0-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Laverdaroo:
Golly that’s dear!

I don’t think I have but I’ll check in the morning. Keep me posted if you locate one and if you haven’t by thevv by time I go to the bike place I’ll have a poke about in your behalf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laverdaroo:
Nope but going over to the scrappers in a few weeks in North Carolina while I’m here, I’ll have a look for you but keep me posted if one turns up on the interim. What’s your budget in this? Bear in mind it’s made from ‘unobtainuum’ so probably north of £60 if I can find one for you. Let me know but I’ll put the feelers out there for you when I get there, just sitting in terminal 3 at LHR

paul G:

--- Quote from: Laverdaroo on October 26, 2023, 12:10:01 PM ---Nope but going over to the scrappers in a few weeks in North Carolina while I’m here, I’ll have a look for you but keep me posted if one turns up on the interim. What’s your budget in this? Bear in mind it’s made from ‘unobtainuum’ so probably north of £60 if I can find one for you. Let me know but I’ll put the feelers out there for you when I get there, just sitting in terminal 3 at LHR

--- End quote ---

See if you can find me a right hand exhaust for a CD175 Sloper  ;D ;D :)

Laverdaroo:
I would if I could get it home for you, the cost is bonkers. If I can find one and it’ll fit in my long bag (chosen for its room for such items) I’ll gladly drag you one back. Drop me a pm with some part numbers etc and bike details and I’ll have a look. Did they even do them over in the US?

If it’s a goer you can get it posted to me at the fish farm and I’ll drag it back but size is the issue really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version