Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

SOHC Cafe Racer

(1/2) > >>

Warthog1959:
Hi,

I haven’t posted on here for a long time, but I’m not new either, so haven’t done an introduction. Apologies,

I have a CB836 F2 for sale. All the correct and Heavy duty parts used for this engine conversion. It’s an f2 using K body parts and swing arm. Front forks are GL1000. Has CR carbs. Electronic ignition. EBC front discs, Billet top yoke, leather seat. Is running Like a dream. Customised to a high standard.
£5000 ono. Which absolutely kill’s me to type this because I’ve put over £14,000 into it and very few miles. Still you live and learn. Most paper work available from work done.

I’ve copied an icloud link below for photos hope it works.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0aaKnLIWZLrjex6zrUASyWiJA

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
That's a great looking bike pretty sure someone who can manage the weight will snap it up.

PS I like the frame colour - others here will know why.

Laverda Dave:
Oh my, a beautiful machine. I can see the work you have put into it and It's a credit to you. A very bad time of year to be selling a bike though especially one as nice as this. Good luck with a sale👍

Warthog1959:
I know, your right. That said I bought one home yesterday, wouldn’t have still been there in the spring. Thanks btw.

mickwinf:
Usually not a fan of custom bikes but that is sweet and old school looks. A bargain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version