General > Out & About

OUT AND ABOUT 2024

(1/22) > >>

Nurse Julie:
Happy New year to everyone 🍾🍾🍾

Managed a couple of hours out on the CD250u's. Chilly, wet roads but lovely and sunny, nice to be back in the warm now 😊😊😊 Not many bikes out today and the riders we met were all in the 50-70 year old age bracket, except the 7 year old out riding pillion with his dad, with his ice lolly 😂😂😂😂

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Orcade-Ian:
Hi Julie and Graham,
About the same here today, a chilly 6 degrees, glad I fitted heated grips!  Out over the Birsay moor and nearly got hit by a male Hen Harrier.  No bikes other than push-irons out and a few folk emptying dogs.  A couple of pics at the Brough of Gurness looking towards Eynhallow.  Mucky wet roads and a gritter passed me in the opposite direction, thankfully not gritting at the time.  At least we've been out!

Ian

flatfour:
Quite different here in Norfolk, totally dry, though only 7 - 8c.

I took the Trident out for a while and, whilst refueling, a large number of bikes came to the forecourt, mostly British classics from the 1970's, although there was a 400/4 amongst them. I think that it might have been a VMCC ride out, as they are very active around these parts.

In the past week, I've managed to ride eight times on various bikes, so weather generally fair, although there has been rain on occasions it has soon dried.

Johnwebley:
I went to the bike meet at Bishop's Cleeve,

Bit nippy, rained on the way back

Took the 4 wheel Honda

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

Johnwebley:
Just a quick interjection

Guess who is in VMCC mag this month

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page