General > Out & About

OUT AND ABOUT 2024

<< < (3/28) > >>

Johnwebley:

--- Quote from: Rozabikes Tim on January 03, 2024, 11:00:29 AM ---Well done John. Nice article, didn't know you raced sidecars? Driver or passenger?

--- End quote ---
Driver

Must find pictures

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

Athame57:
Madam girlfriend has just got a 6 month ban because she couldn't keep off that smartphone at the traffic lights.  :o I'm in for a busy 6 months me thinks, today's errands were too Chelsea and Shoreditch.  I came back from Shoreditch with a numb bum because I had a frozen cargo! ::(

Spitfire:
Ridings out for me for a while, Carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands and both thumb joints shot.
I only managed a mile before the pain in my throttle hand made me turn around.
Next month I'm due for a new thumb joint in my left hand and if it is good the right will come next, they reckon the dodgy thumb joints are causing the CTS so a new joint may fix both problems.
The joys of getting more mature.

Cheers

Dennis

Johnny4428:
Great pics John, quite the experience racing these machines. A quite different set of skills I would imagine.
Athame57 better get the Chauffeur hat looked out. 😂
Dennis wish you all the best for getting sorted. Don’t like to hear of people getting denied the thing all of us enjoy. But thumbs up for the future. (no pun intended😄)

Spitfire:

--- Quote from: Johnny4428 on February 07, 2024, 11:09:41 AM ---
Dennis wish you all the best for getting sorted. Don’t like to hear of people getting denied the thing all of us enjoy. But thumbs up for the future. (no pun intended😄)

--- End quote ---

Nice one, likes it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version