General > Out & About

OUT AND ABOUT 2024

<< < (21/34) > >>

Honda enthusiast:
Took the Wing out for a long run, here she is looking towards Glen Moriston and the Five Sisters of Kintail in the far distance...lovely day but she's a fair lump and I was pretty tired after the 190 mile ride... [ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Nurse Julie:
The views from our Scottish members are always so stunning.

Orcade-Ian:
That's a great view Hubert,
I was round there last year and it always feels very special, almost regardless of the weather as long as you have the right kit. My favourite is the Mam Ratagan pass.  Although I had a few 'Wings, I never had an 1100 but the odd ones I rode did seem more cumbersome than the others - the 1500 felt like more of a sports bike in comparison!

Ian

ozzybud:
Very nice views!

Honda enthusiast:

--- Quote from: Orcade-Ian on April 22, 2024, 01:04:34 PM ---That's a great view Hubert,
I was round there last year and it always feels very special, almost regardless of the weather as long as you have the right kit. My favourite is the Mam Ratagan pass.  Although I had a few 'Wings, I never had an 1100 but the odd ones I rode did seem more cumbersome than the others - the 1500 felt like more of a sports bike in comparison!

Ian

--- End quote ---
I've had a KZ Wing, Ian and both these are good handlers never ridden the 1500, it's the bulk that's put me off...the sheet size of it...my 1100 handles quite well with the Hagon Nitros at the back and Hagon fork springs at the front and bt45's...well enough for me anyway...you're right it's lovely up there, I was surprised that all the hotels up there want £130 plus per night b&b! Cheapskate me makes it there and back for the last ferry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version