SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

CB750 K0 UK

(1/3) > >>

jojotut:
Finally brought my project home lots of boxes some good stuff some no so. Engine has been rebuilt and installed in a stoved frame everything else needs doing. I built a little trolley out of half a pallet reinforced with ply both sides and heavy duty wheels (with locks) under strapped it down but as I was slowly wheeling it off the hire truck it fell off the ramps!! Fortunately I had a couple of old quilts either side and no damage was caused. When I sort out what I have I no doubt will be asking for a bit a guidance.

Anyone help with how many UK K0's had been imported
and roughly when they where made.

Jojo

Nurse Julie:
How exciting, I bet you're pleased you didn't break off a lot of fins 😭😭😭. No idea as to numbers imported into UK but there is still quite a lot of them around. Ash may know how many.

jojotut:
Hi no damage to fins or engine I just got it to the end of the ramp and it fell to one side. I was unloading it by myself so just made sure everything was covered.
Been going through quite a few historic pages on this site on the earlier 750's model definition not sure what to call mine so settled on pre K1.
JOJO

AshimotoK0:
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Yours is a plain old CB750 diecast as far as I can ascertain as it's VIN is before the 'K0' transition model.

jojotut:
Frame number 10350** engine within 50 higher than that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version