SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

CB750 K0 UK

<< < (3/3)

jojotut:
Going to try and get the Chrome taken off (Thanks Ash)  then rebuild I will post pictures if this is possible.

Oddjob:
I've had float bowls and carb tops dechromed and they came out ok afterwards. Although there were areas where the chrome was still stuck on.

jojotut:
Thanks for the feedback on the carbs, I have now been through the 7 boxes of parts that came with the bike, I'm sure we've all done this, bought someone else's rebuild and fathom what stage it's at. I have found a receipt for work carried out 14 years ago when an older gentleman was doing the rebuild unfortunately he passed and it was left for years before another couple of owners.Turns out that it has a lot of K/2/3/4 parts added for ease of purchase I think. It has the wrong forks airbox rear suspension but apart from that I have just about got most of another engine and lots of CB450 stuff!
Has anyone got any K0 forks before I buy some from the US! Postage is the killer overĀ£100, I have new tubes.More pictures to come, apologies if I'm being a pain but it's my first 750 rebuild.
Jojo

royhall:
Hi. Good luck with the build. I may be interested in any CB450 bits you have.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

jojotut:
Yep when I've sorted it all I will contact you. I know there are forks wheels new spoke sets and lots of other bits.
Jojo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version