SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

750 Rotor Puller

(1/3) > >>

philward:
Can anyone please advise off the rotor puller size/thread please. Need it off to replace the starter clutch as it slips occasionally. I have a R/H M20 x 1.5 bolt that I'm sure I've used this before but it won't start to screw in
Cheers

AshimotoK0:
I use a Fiat Ducato Van wheel bolt. Dirt cheap on ebay

M14x1.5

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134149268605

philward:
Defo not m14 Ash as 18mm bolt is loose in the hole. Think its the end of M20 bolt thats nackered - tried filing bolt end but no luck. Don't want to force in case I knacker the rotor thread

Oddjob:
How urgent is this Phil?

I can bring over my genuine Honda rotor puller when I pop over if that helps, missus is still pretty poorly so not sure when that will be but maybe next week if that's ok.

philward:
Thanks Ken but probably difficult to juggle a time thats convenient for us both as I am at Christie's in Manchester for radiotherapy (different times every day Monday to Friday) and Hyperberic Oxygen treatment (alternative supporting therapy) each day in Chorley in the other part of the day - so most of each day taken up battling this b*****d tumor!
Wait until your wifes better - parts arn't going anywhere so you can pick them up after she's better
I'll order a puller off eBay so probably won't work on it until next weekend

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version