Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

Looking for some decent fuel pipe....

<< < (3/5) > >>

ComfySofa:
Hey - totally forgot about this!!

Gonna go through all the links now - thanks very much to all of you.! Biking comes to kind of a halt in the winter! - apart from me every week cleaning salt and shit off of the big zed (its my commuter!) - ironically im cleaning it now (and, just remembered)....

ComfySofa:
Just looking at the ebay link now...so theyre showing 4.5 or 5.5 inner diameter...the one i had on there was 5mm inner diameter! so which size to i go for....is it really flexible? (if it is then thats great) - what size did you guys get??

Nurse Julie:
You need the 5.4mm ID for the fuel pipe and 3.5mm ID for the overflow pipes.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Laverda Dave:
I've bought some fuel pipe from here, very quick delivery as well👍.
I have another related question, the 400/4 has a plastic pipe that sits over the main fuel pipe, it is only a very short length and protects the fuel pipe from the main fuel tap and over the carbs.
Does anyone know what size pipe this should be? Additionally, there is also a coil sprung metal protector over the fuel pipe protector. Were BOTH protectors fitted or was it one or the other? DSS sells the coil protector but the colour of it is like a rusty bronze, should it actually be BZP (yellow or silver) or chrome?

Nurse Julie:
I have one here Dave that I can measure for you. It's sold but the customer hasn't collected yet. This is an original Honda 400/4 one.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version