SOHC.co.uk Forums > Other Bikes

2t project

<< < (2/3) > >>

Laverda Dave:
Looking great Allan.
Have Tigcraft now ceased trading following the passing of Dave Pearce, I hadn't read about that in the MC press. He did some great work and and inspired a lot of specials. Is the swing arm of his making?
Looking forward to more updates as things progress.

allankelly1:
Hi Dave

Yes I believe Tigcraft are no more since his passing around 2021 / 2022 from I believe cancer🥲

Swingarm is from a Honda NSR 250 (MC21)

Best wishes Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Good to see you posting Alan - love those Land Rover headlights that you recommended now fitted in my 400 & 500 build. Those wheels look minimalist in the spoke department.👍👍👍

Is the big bore 400  engine still on hold?

andy120t:
I'll dig out a piccie of my LC. It had the Pro-Am fairing and bellypan but non-standard paint, so had probably already been crashed when I bought it. Unsurprisingly , someone (!) crashed it again.. I fixed it all up but sold it on in about 2000 for just 400 quid to someone in Harlow. it's still showing as MOTd- I would love to see it now, probably fully restored and immaculate. I still have the original number plate and a very bent/ crashed rear brake pedal! TJA242X - if anyone sees it!

allankelly1:

--- Quote from: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on January 27, 2024, 07:21:18 PM ---Good to see you posting Alan - love those Land Rover headlights that you recommended now fitted in my 400 & 500 build. Those wheels look minimalist in the spoke department.

Is the big bore 400  engine still on hold?

--- End quote ---
Hi Ted

Hope all is well.

Yes big bore is on hold till I finish this project as deep down love a 2t

Best wishes Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version