Other Stuff > Member 4 Sales

Selling a Triumph Street Triple RS

(1/1)

royhall:
I'm hoping to sell a Triumph Street Triple 765RS. It is/was owned by my long time pal Jim that I have been going to the Isle of Man with for the last 30 years. Unfortunately Jim lost his battle with cancer in December last year. He had bought the bike last summer as a self reward for getting through all the cancer surgery and chemo. Before he died he asked me to sell his vehicles to help out his widow. I have so far got rid of the car and his Kawasaki ZXR750 with just the Triumph to go. Thought I would offer it to you guys first, you never know.

The bike is a 2018 Triumph Street Triple 765RS. It is in very good condition having covered a mere 5800 miles since new. Starts straight away on the button and does everything expected of it, including the compulsory clutch rattle (they all do that sir).  It has Pirelli Rosso Diablo 2 tyres on it with plenty of tread depth left. This is the one with the twin radial Brembo brakes that without the ABS would throw you over the handlebars. Looking for serious offers around the £6000 mark which is an already excellent price for this fully loaded RS model in great condition. The bike is in Lytham StAnnes, Lancashire. PM me if your interested or want any more information. The bike will shortly be advertised elsewhere.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

royhall:
Just a few more pictures.

Cb750r:
Great bikes. My dad had one for a couple years. Sorry to hear about your mate, all the best with the sale!

Johnny4428:
Yes, not very good circumstances for selling, sad indeed but nice bike and good luck with the sale.

royhall:
Any takers before it goes on eBay.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version