General > Out & About

SOHC meet in Scotland

(1/2) > >>

taysidedragon:
Last year I suggested a meet up in Scotland for forum members, particularly those that live in more remote parts and don't travel too far down South. We don't want to be corrupted by the Southern Softies! 😉

Just kidding, the arthritis stops me from riding too far these days. The joys of reaching retirement age.

So, if anybody fancies meeting up, I suggest The Crieff Visitor Centre, PH7 4HQ on 29th or 30th June.
It's fairly central Scotland and has a large free car park, restaurant and facilities. It's a regular stop off for me when out for a ride.

There is plenty of accommodation in Crieff and surrounding area if anybody needs to stay over or are touring Scotland at the same time.

Nothing is set in stone, so date and place are flexible.

Orcade-Ian:
Hi,
I think a few of us up here would be up for it - I'm away mid May to early June but OK rest of time,
Ian

taysidedragon:

--- Quote from: Orcade-Ian on February 07, 2024, 01:19:29 PM ---Hi,
I think a few of us up her would be up for it - I'm away mid May to early June but OK rest of time,
Ian

--- End quote ---

That would be great Ian. 👍

SteveD CB500K0:
That’s 450 miles from me.

But only 20 miles from Little Dunkeld, which is where my great grandfather was from.

One day I will visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taysidedragon:

--- Quote from: SteveD CB500K0 on February 07, 2024, 01:45:19 PM ---That’s 450 miles from me.

But only 20 miles from Little Dunkeld, which is where my great grandfather was from.

One day I will visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Break the journey halfway,  makes it less painful. 😁

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version