General > Out & About

SOHC meet in Scotland

<< < (3/6) > >>

taysidedragon:

--- Quote from: Honda enthusiast on April 29, 2024, 04:43:23 PM ---I'd be looking to come too, that would be great 😃

Hubert

--- End quote ---

Good stuff, Hubert. 👍

If there are no objections the meet up will be on Sunday 30th June.
I'll be there from about 1100 onwards. Looking forward to meeting everyone who can make it.

Orcade-Ian:
Hi Gareth,
If all goes to plan I will be back in plenty of time from my little jaunt to Germany and Austria on the Forza, so should be able to use the 550 for the trip.  I think I might stay somewhere nearby for a night either side.  How long were you planning on staying after we've all got fed and watered?  I could probably stay at my Sister's place in Aberdeenshire and catch the Ferry home  the next day

Ian

teenybop1:
Bugger, I'm in Malta on the 30th,but will be in Crieff in spirit  ;D

taysidedragon:

--- Quote from: Orcade-Ian on April 30, 2024, 04:37:49 PM ---Hi Gareth,
If all goes to plan I will be back in plenty of time from my little jaunt to Germany and Austria on the Forza, so should be able to use the 550 for the trip.  I think I might stay somewhere nearby for a night either side.  How long were you planning on staying after we've all got fed and watered?  I could probably stay at my Sister's place in Aberdeenshire and catch the Ferry home  the next day

Ian

--- End quote ---

Hi Ian,
I can stay all afternoon as required.  I'm less than 2hours from Crieff.

Teenybop, we can always do it again if people want to.

Gareth

davidcumbria:
Apologies I can’t make it after all have been asked to help out at a police Bikesafe event. Next time.👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version